Thread: Ava Sofa and Summer Sale pricing

Default Ava Sofa and Summer Sale pricing

Duane, the summer sale pricing says the items come with standard finishes…does that just mean the finish shown in the pricing sheets, or any of the finishes included online not identified as premium? If the latter, could you recommend a standard finish lighter than the java that would look good with the Angelo Crème? I’m trying to lighten up my wood tones in my redecorating.

Also which sofa do you think is most comfortable between the Ava, Paige, and Oasis? Is the Ryan a relatively new sofa? Wondering how it sits? And are all the back cushions on these sofas loose back? Thanks!

Default Re: Ava Sofa and Summer Sale pricing

The Summer Sale period is 5% off your total order on items not already on promotion. If you select a premium finish on an item then that 5% off applies to the cost of the premium finish as well.

Comfort is totally subjective, so I am not inclined to make comfort recommendations as they would only be what I like !

Wood finishes ….you are creating a look for your room and your taste. Select the look you like!
    Duane Collie
    Straight answers from thirty-six years in the business.
    My Private Messages are Disabled - Please ask questions here in the forum.

It’s just really hard picking colors and finishes off a computer screen. I think I’m going to up my budget a bit and do the Paige sofa with the Silas Iceberg. I’m also looking for a large cocktail ottoman that I can use my COM on. Do any of your lines have that option? I found one by Huntington House and thought you carried that line, but I see you don’t. Again, thanks for all the help…you must have the patience of a saint to deal with all these questions! This forum is awesome and I have learned so much from this site.

That's why we send out samples of leather / wood / nail trim to you free of charge (limited, you have to select the ones yuo want). You should always get samples and not order directly from photos.

The reason I don't do comfort recommendations (and I used to) is that if I say 'This sofa sits great, you will love it", then it arrives and you don't agree, I get that phone call of "You told me I would love this, and I don't, so now what are you going to do for me?" Then, when I explain that there are no exchanges or refunds, the customer gets upset and a few will go so far as to do a chargeback on a credit card, which becomes quite a headache (and the reason I do not acccept American Express because they always do chargebacks in the customers favor). So, when you get enough of those incidents over the years, you don't make comfort recommendations!

I don't do curstomer-supplied COM unless the material is ordered through my store.
    Duane Collie

Quote Originally Posted by drcollie View Post
    That's why we send out samples of leather / wood / nail trim to you free of charge (limited, you have to select the ones yuo want). You should always get samples and not order directly from photos.

The reason I don't do comfort recommendations (and I used to) is that if I say 'This sofa sits great, you will love it", then it arrives and you don't agree, I get that phone call of "You told me I would love this, and I don't, so now what are you going to do for me?" Then, when I explain that there are no exchanges or refunds, the customer gets upset and a few will go so far as to do a chargeback on a credit card, which becomes quite a headache (and the reason I do not acccept American Express because they always do chargebacks in the customers favor). So, when you get enough of those incidents over the years, you don't make comfort recommendations!

I don't do curstomer-supplied COM unless the material is ordered through my store.
    I didn’t realize you could get wood trim samples as well. If I go with the Paige it’s not as critical though as choosing something for all that wood trim on the Ava. The fabric I want to order is a Stout brand fabric. Do you have access to other fabrics other than what is included in the furniture lines or not?

Thanks again.

Yes, however we don't send out finish samples like we do leather / fabric. Usually limited to a maximum of three on the woods.

Stout I have not used in the past, but could probably get it for you. I have active accounts with Schumacher, Pindler & Pindler, etc....
    Duane Collie