Hey, its been a few months. Business is going well so far, I have a very steady stream of inventory coming out of NC. Im looking to make the jump from warehouse to retail any day soon. I know it varies market to market but what price range for a lease would you suggest I stay in? Im hoping for anywhere from 8-15k square feet. I don't want to start too small and I want to make a good investment into a building to actually build our brand and start eating up some market share, but I also don't want to go signing a lease for 20 grand a month for a humongous building. It seems like a lot of the decent buildings around here float around 10-15k a month (triple net of course, but it is what it is). Im comfortable around 10, but I'm smart enough to know that after hiring a couple floor salesman, my overhead is going to jump to 20k a month, maybe more. Do those numbers sound right? I know there are so many variables and so many differences depending on the market, I'm just doing my best to get everything modeled out before making the jump, cause its a pretty massive jump.