Thread: H&M vs. American Leather

CoachClaire Guest

Default H&M vs. American Leather

Please comment on the quality and price differences between Hancock and Moore and American Leather. My retailer is pushing AL, but I can tell you are a H&M fan (I am looking at sofas and reclining chairs)

While I can wax poetically on H&M for hours, I don't have enough experience with American Leather to address the differences, sorry. I can tell you that H&M is considered top-of-the-line and without peer by most everyone in the leather industry. It usually becomes a matter or how much less the competitors product costs.
    Duane Collie
    Straight answers from thirty-six years in the business.
    My Private Messages are Disabled - Please ask questions here in the forum.

soster Guest

HM and AL are quite different companies. Both are considered premium products. Pick the one that best meets your needs and wants.

CoachClaire Guest

Steve,
    Thanks for your input. It has been an adventure to find a sofa that is comfortable ... then to factor in construction quality and durability... it is almost impossible to decide! I know most bloggers here believe in H&M quality, but frankly the few H&M sofas we have been able to find in our area are quite uncomfortable (too deep, mostly).