Thread: H&M colors?

albert Guest

Default H&M colors?

Duane,

The H&M website has a section showing different available woods.

Is there anything similar showing leather colors? I know monitors vary and the colors won't be exact; but anything would be an improvement over plain names.

Thank you.

Albert (new member)

Quote Originally Posted by albert View Post
    Duane,

The H&M website has a section showing different available woods.

Is there anything similar showing leather colors? I know monitors vary and the colors won't be exact; but anything would be an improvement over plain names.

Thank you.

Albert (new member)
    Welcome to the forum, Albert! Unfortunately H&M does not show leathers on their web site and have no plans to do so. The colors vary too much, and they don't want customer problems that would surely come with that. What H&M does (and does well) is send out leather swatches quickly on request of a dealer. What I normally do is send out 10 to 12 at a time, basically by asking budget, lifestyle, and color preferences. Then I go through the rack and select the best dozen that I think will work and fax an order in for the samples. They are usually sent out within 48 hours. If the first batch doesn't work we fine tune it and send another dozen...usually we get the right hide the first or second batch.

Leathercraft rolled out a new website last week and DID show all their leathers on the site. Should be interesting to see how that will work out.
    Duane Collie
    Straight answers from thirty-six years in the business.
    My Private Messages are Disabled - Please ask questions here in the forum.