Thread: Hancock and Moore Town and Country Fabric List 2010

Default Hancock and Moore Town and Country Fabric List 2010

H&M does the Town and County program in fabric, classified into two price groups. Same frames as the leather program. Attached is a .pdf of fabrics in the program.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Duane Collie
    Straight answers from thirty-six years in the business.
    My Private Messages are Disabled - Please ask questions here in the forum.

seehere Guest

Default Re: Hancock and Moore Town and Country Fabric List 2010

Duane - Thanks for the info on the nailhead trim and the leather prices! Could you also give me your pricing on the Westheimer Lounger 7077 in the T&C fabrics? BTW - I don't think I mentioned, we're looking for 2 of these chairs. What do the letters next to the colors correspond to?
    I've seen some pics where H&M did a chair in a fabric & leather combo. Would that be possible with this chair? (ie the Composer Chair on their website) Also, could this recliner also have swivel and glide?
    Thanks so much again for all your help!

Surely.

The 7077 is $ 1,301 in Group 1 Fabric, and $ 1,399 in Group 2 Fabric.

I don't recommend motion furniture in fabric, however. The material tends to wear quickly and you'll find yourself with a $ 600 re-upholstery job at the end of five years.

Yes, you can do a leather/fabric combo on any H&M piece, but the whole piece goes as if done in all leather.

Sorry, no swivel / glider available on this model....

Hope that helps!
    Duane Collie

seehere Guest

It does indeed, thank you! But can you tell me what the letters on the T&C fabric sheet correspond to? Example:
    Amee Bronze C

Marnie Spice G

What are the C and the G representing? Or are they just something similar to the class codes on the leathers?
    Its not that I don't love the leather, I'm just not sure yet what I think about the environmental impact (or am I making more of that than there really is?)- part of the reason I was hoping to find something we'd love on craigslist. But that doesn't seem to be happening so I think we're going to go with new. We intend for these chairs to be our everyday for everything go to chairs. In fabric what do you expect the lifespan should be? I know that's all relative to the fabric we choose and how we live. I imagine it will be a sturdy blend with a pattern (I have a 2 year old I'll need the help of a pattern to try and disguise the OOOPS! ) 1 year? 5 years? 10 years?

seehere Guest

Quote Originally Posted by drcollie View Post
    Surely.

The 7077 is $ 1,301 in Group 1 Fabric, and $ 1,399 in Group 2 Fabric.

I don't recommend motion furniture in fabric, however. The material tends to wear quickly and you'll find yourself with a $ 600 re-upholstery job at the end of five years.

Yes, you can do a leather/fabric combo on any H&M piece, but the whole piece goes as if done in all leather.

Sorry, no swivel / glider available on this model....

Hope that helps!
    Can I still do the leather/fabric combo with T&C leather? If so, must I then use only T&C fabric? What areas of the chair can I do in fabric (I was thinking both cushions and the arms and footrest) Does doing the fabric/leather change the approx delivery time at all? Thanks!

T&C can't be modified, once you do - you're off to the main price book and the nice prices evaporate. If you do a fabric/leather combo, you will pay the same price as if the piece is in all-leather. Cushions and footrests are high-wear areas, thats where you want the leather. It does not change the delivery time to do combos.

"C" and "G" are the regular fabric price grades when NOT in the Town and County group. Average life span on a fabric recliner is 5 to 7 years then in need of recover.
    Duane Collie

seehere Guest

What's the average number of times a person changes their minds?
    So now we're thinking about the possibility of one leather recliner and a fabric covered sofa. We saw the Austin sofa and like it a lot. Can you recommend a coffee table ottoman that would work with it? Can you please give me the fabric T&C prices on the Austin sofa (8134NB) And also the price to upgrade the seat and backs to ultra down? Thanks so much Duane, as confusing as this all is you are SUCH a help to making it a little more sane

Typically? About ten. Then they usually come back to their original selection more often than not!

8134NB in Fabric: Group 1: $ 1,875; Group 2: $ 2,239

Ultra Down Upgrade: Seats: $ 133; Backs: $ 119

Coffee table Ottoman as in an H&M Ottoman?

http://www.hancockandmoore.com/produ...productid=1558

http://www.hancockandmoore.com/produ...productid=1531

Here's an interesting one from Leathercraft that has trays in it:

http://leathercraft-furniture.com/in...s/423_ottoman/
    Duane Collie