Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Looking for help with window treatment

Default Re: Looking for help with window treatment

Thank you. Well I failed. She returned them. Purchased a set of (I forgot what they are called) extra long material same as the sheers and she is going to play around with placing it on the front rod. I will post pics when she is done. The killer is 2 of these sheer material things cost more than the 4 heavy drape panels

Goodgal Guest

I agree, Let the drapes hang straight to frame the sofa or as Duane said, less tension so they drape better. I like the color with the walls and your area rug. Love the look and color of your sofa too:-)

organic_smallhome Guest

I love the drapes with the sheers. I also agree about letting the drapes hang straight, but pulled aside loosely would be fine, too. I'm sorry to say that I disagree with your wife. I think that sheers with a sheer swag is too feminine and fussy for the furniture. That gorgeous sofa requires those drapes, for balance.

4. 11-11-2010

organic_smallhome Guest

Any update on the drapes?

I appoligize for not updating my posts and reposting my pics. I had massive computer problems and then got very busy at work and have not been on much. Just started getting caught up. I have not done anything in the room other than what I posted last winter. I really need to get on it and get it finished with window treatments. Think I am going back to the original idea of the sage and let them hang.

Chelsea3684 Guest

I do not think that it makes your room look dark. Can not wait to see what happens.