Alpha Omega told me they were delivering my sofa today between 12noon and 4pm and would call 1 hour ahead. I waited all day and at 3:30 got a little nervous. At 3:35 I got a call that they were 20 min away. When they arrived I went out and shook the guys hand and intoduced myself. I then , very polite like said " I am sure you know your job and hate to bother you with this but I have some directions printed out on how to uncrate Hancock & Moore sofas the correct way and it is only 8 steps" I had all my tools ready including my newly purchased #2 bit just incase they did not have them.

He replied with a laugh and said its already unpacked and wrapped. I got a little bummed out and said OK then. He walked over to the other guy not realizing I was right behind him and they both had a great chuckle that I offered directions. They both turned to see me standing there and looked a little awkward. I then proceeded to stand back and let whatever happens next happen. They unloaded a wrapped sofa

When I got a look at that I was not happy and a bit worried. They then moved it close to the steps on the 2 wheeler and proceeded to cut the tape with a box cutter. Unwrapped the sofa and started carrying it up the stairs to the door. Then the lead guy made sure to talk with the other guy and get it in with as little touching walls,doors,frames as possible. They got it in with no problems.

I had $50 in one pocket and $100 in the other. I was ready to give them the $50 when they were laughing at me but once they had it indoors and I noticed the lead guy taking care my mind changed. I gave them both $50 cash as a tip. The sofa is everything I thought it would be. Here is a pic but not the final. Just a quick shot. We are waiting for our Jessica Charles chairs, Need to pick a new rug, and a table for the chairs. New lamps also needed. Will post better picks soon.