Hi folks,
wish I found this site before I purchased. are there any store chains or brands left in the usa anymore? I ask that, because recently purchased a living room set from a store here in FLA. don't know if we are allowed to mention names, but when I bought it I was a little tired ,a little rushed,but it seemed like good stuff. not until I received the furniture an started to actually sit on it I realized I did not like it. the fine print ALL SALES FINAL! I assumed i would have at least a day of buyers remorse. NO!! so I canceled the other pieces(only have a chair /love seat , canceled sofa ottoman. but have not been able to sell it. so am stuck with an extremely uncomfortable(for me anyway) small sofa and chair. it feels like too much fiberfill or something. when you sit on it briefly you don't notice. I am not very learned of brands. years ago in NY there was Levitz,Macy's, sears. never had furniture as uncomfortable as I am finding now, and unfortunately moving and making this purchase has ruined my budget. are there any places to buy furniture made the old way or refurbished properly? you guys all seem so knowlegable here. thanks.