I have decided to go to every forum I can find to talk about Italia Leather. We purchased an entire set of their furniture: sofa, loveseat, chair and ottoman, when awell-known local store was closing down. Within a year, the dye had rubbed off on the seats, arms, backs; anyplace we touched. Dye also rubbed off onto my walls and onto any cloth used to wipe the furniture. After weeks and weeks of email and phone calls to both the company who sold us the furniture and Italia, we got results. Italia acted surprised and blamed the problem on a bad batch of Chinese-made furniture. They agreed to replace our set if WE would pay the $500 shipping. The company who sold us the furniture was unhappy that we had such a bad experience and agreed to pay the shipping. So we got a new set of furniture BUT Italia made it clear, there was no warranty on the replacements. Thinking new furniture was better thanugly furniture, we agreed to accept a replacement set. Of course, within just a few months, the dye started coming off again. We now have a living room full of the ugliest two-tone brown and GOLD furniture you can imagine. It makes me want to weep everytime I go in a public place and see a brown leather sofa that is obviously well used but still brown. As I told Italia in my last email to them, they should be ashamed to sell such an inferior product. Of course, they didn't answer or even acknowledge that email. What a horrible firm they are. Stuck with their nasty product, we are going to try to fix the furniture by restoring it and dying it ourselves. Wish us luck!