Thread: B-Y 112 Raleigh Sectional

njlewis Guest

Default B-Y 112 Raleigh Sectional

We received our Bradington Young sectional (112 Raleigh) the other day and we are loving it. We still have to receive our ottoman yet and figure out what we want to do for window treatments. We are very happy with the comfort and softness of the leather. Leather is London Park Caress Cafe. I'll post more pics when the room is complete. The coloring in the first photo is more accurate than the second.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_6603.jpg 
Views:	937 
Size:	175.2 KB 
ID:	848   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_6605.jpg 
Views:	704 
Size:	180.8 KB 
ID:	849  
    Last edited by njlewis; 02-17-2010 at 10:41 AM.

carmela39 Guest

Default Re: B-Y 112 Raliegh Sectional

Very nice. Are you pleased with the comfort? Did you purchase locally? I have not been able to find a B&Y setional to sit on in NJ so reluctant to purchase one...

njlewis Guest

I am very pleased with the comfort. My wife and I have had it for a couple of weeks now and I think we like it more and more each day. The seat cushions are the right amount of support for us and the seat backs have a comfortable, informal angle that we like. (Not so upright that you feel formal in them.)

We also bought these sight unseen and were pretty nervous about spending that much without having sat on them.

We bought locally in Ohio and got great service from Chez-del, and the designer that we worked with.

Believe it or not, our favorite spot on the couch is the very corner. It's fairly difficult to get in and out of, but once you're situated, its fantastic!

Ottoman should be delivered this week, so I'll try to get updated pictures soon.

njlewis Guest

I'm a little slow getting new pictures up, but here they are. Room is closer to being done now.

The sconces are paper print outs that we're trying out to make sure that we like them before buying and installing the real thing.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_6988.jpg 
Views:	621 
Size:	183.9 KB 
ID:	915   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_6989.jpg 
Views:	565 
Size:	184.3 KB 
ID:	916   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_6990.jpg 
Views:	562 
Size:	186.1 KB 
ID:	917  

carmela39 Guest

Default Re: B-Y 112 Raleigh Sectional

Beautiful room. Looks very cozy and comfy.