Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Taylor King Cozy Creations

Default Re: Taylor King Cozy Creations

Taylor King is in the middle of changing all these promotional programs and folding them all into one called America's Pride. Everything is somewhat confusing right now with these changes and Cozy Creations will no longer exist.

To answer your questions for the most part.....

* You can customize the legs but that takes you out of any promotional program and puts you in mainstream Taylor King product.

* Yes, you can add nails for an upcharge. I think they can often give a fabric piece a nice custom look.

* Most the time if you prefer a firmer sit you want to move into a Poly-Dacron cushion. Any of the Down sofas will be soft.

* Yes you can get a TK promo sofa for that price range, or less. It's going to be an America's Pride piece, however as Cozy is going away.
    Duane Collie
    Straight answers from thirty-six years in the business.
    My Private Messages are Disabled - Please ask questions here in the forum.

erinn Guest

Thanks for the info. I just want to make sure I'm understanding you correctly.... I can't order the cozy creation piece I'm thinking of right now even if I wanted to? I have to wait for the new America's Pride line to come out?

I'm also interested in the Taylor King Longfellow sofa but something in a smaller scale, no more than 72 inches long and 38 inches depth. Would they be able to customize something from their smaller scale line to look like the LongFellow or make the Longfellow smaller?

You can probably get exactly what you want but I would need specifics to chase it down for you, including frame numbers and covers.

Normally they can take any Taylor King item (not promotional ones) and make it shorter or longer. They are closed today due to ice on the roads so I can't check with them, but that has been the norm. Customization on frames is costly and will probably put you out of your budget by a significant amount.
    Duane Collie
    Straight answers from thirty-six years in the business.
    My Private Messages are Disabled - Please ask questions here in the forum.