Thread: Barcalounger?

Texas Hank Guest

Default Barcalounger?

Does anyone know anything about Barcalounger Recliners?
    How do they stack up to Hancock & Moore?

Thanks

Default Re: Barcalounger?

I will tell you this. My own opinion. I own 2 H&M sofas and a Barcalounger leather recliner and I purchase a H&M recliner for my DAD-INLAW. For the money I think the Barcalounger is great. Does it compare to the H&M? The leather on all the H&M pieces have a softer feel to the leather. The Barca has a thicker textured leather. The Barca is very comfortable and has not given me 1 problem in the years I have owned it. If money is an issue I think the Barca will be fine. If money is not an issue I say H&M. The 2 cant really be compaired becaused they are apples and oranges. H&M is by far the top dog and Barca is a chain store brand.

nhpinnacles Guest

Default Re: Barcalounger?

I had two barcalounger recliners phoenix style and loved them. We had them in our family room for 6 years . They were very comfortable and the leather although unprotected looked as good as the day we bought them. They held their own against the daily use and often abuse from a family of five. Sadly our entire home was lost in a fire a year ago . I would recomend Barcalounger to anyone and the price for the quality is hard to beat . I can't speak personally to H & M but they have a great reputation and very handsome styles .