I bought a beautiful set of Palliser leather furniture 9 years ago. Last year I noticed the leather started to peel on one cushion. From then until now, all of the cushions have big holes in them and they seem to be disintegrating day by day. I called Palliser but since my couch is 9 years old, they don't have the same color of leather in stock but they did offer to make me a replacement set of covers using a "closely-matched" leather. I went to the store where I purchased the furniture and had a guy closely match the leather. I was so excited to get the covers but they came back in a brown color. Not even close to what I ordered - cost $200. Now they won't do anything for me at all. For a long time they wouldn't even answer my phone calls or emails. If you are buying leather, make sure you call the company to see how long the leather will last. the Palliser person I talked to said this was "normal" for their furniture and the set I bought was not meant to last more than 10 years and they figured I had gotten my use out of it. We paid $5000 for the entire set - so that's $500 a year! I will never buy another set of leather again but am looking to replace the covers and can't find a place yet.