Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Transitional Sofa - H&M

ann_vb Guest

Default Re: Transitional Sofa - H&M

I like the 921 sofa the most. I LOVE the chair 2902. It is featured on the home page under chairs from a side angle and then has its own description page with a picture from the front. decisions decisions....

elementscf Guest

Great post. Hope your search is going well!
    I am personally a huge fan of the Cabo Sofa. I really like how the arm rests are lifted a little higher than the rest of the selection. I feel they are also just the right amount of comfort. The 1736 Savant also comes in a close second to another favorite. Anything you purchase from H&M will be golden though!

Best,
    Evan

Elements Contract Furnishings

Riddle Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Ashley Wilis View Post
    hi,
    I am looking for some sectional sofa sets, can anyone here have any idea, where will I find Sectional Sofa Online... ??
    Ashley, it would help if you were more specific about what you want. A Google search of "sectional sofa" (be sure to include the quote marks) will yield everything from Overstock.com to Hancock and Moore.

Duane Colllie, the owner of this forum, is a dealer for Hancock and Moore, Bradington Young, Council Furniture, and Taylor King plus several individual cabinetmakers who make handmade case-goods (tables, dining chairs, chests, bookcases, etc.) As you will learn by reading through the material on this forum, Duane is especially knowledgeable about furniture construction and leather. His focus is on quality, both in the products he sells and his business practices. Any of the brands mentioned above have sectional sofas. None of them are inexpensive. If you find something in those brands that you like, you can send Duane a private message or call his store The Keeping Room and ask for a quote. He no longer quotes prices on the forum, because his prices are consistently lower than the MSRP and other dealers complain about it. I have purchased furniture from Duane and will do so again. You simply don't find his commitment to customer service very often.

Also, Ashley, shipping costs from the U.S. to New Delhi might exceed your budget.

traderz Guest

I can't find Cabo sofa on the H&M web page or catalogue. Is it still available for purchase?

Cabo was dropped last Fall..sorry! The 4694 Donovan is same sofa with a simplified base and no nail trim on it, however.
    Duane Collie
    Straight answers from thirty-six years in the business.
    My Private Messages are Disabled - Please ask questions here in the forum.