Thread: H&M Town and Country program changing Spring 2010

Default H&M Town and Country program changing Spring 2010

There will be some changes to the H&M Town and Country program coming alongside Spring market introductions this week. I can't tell you what they will be because its not yet printed or finalized, but expect some changes in covers, styles and perhaps prices. If you considering a purchase in the current T&C group, you may want to think about finalizing it soon. Just an FYI.
    Duane Collie
    Straight answers from thirty-six years in the business.
    My Private Messages are Disabled - Please ask questions here in the forum.

HoustonMac Guest

Default Re: H&M Town and Country program changing Spring 2010

Duane - I'm sure I am not the only one, but we are dying to know if you have any new information (or juicy rumors) to share. Are we talking massive changes to the offerings? And of course prices will only be lower, right?

Seriously, with the backlog of orders, do you think H&M will implement their program changes soon? We might have to adjust our plans to put in our order.

Many Thanks,
    HoustonMac

HoustonMac Guest

Duane - Still interested to see if H&M have shared anything on the Program changes yet. Can you tell us anything?

Thanks

I got a quick glance at the program from my sales rep, but its not ready for general release. Its fairly typical for a change in a promotional program....best sellers will stay, prices will change on many of the items (but not all) and leather covers will also change.

One of the issues with sharing advance information is there are some on the forum that will print it out, then run it down to their local H&M Dealers who then flips out because a customer has the info ahead of them - and they make the call to the home office in a rage. Its easily traced back to this forum as the source of the information, and then I get a phone call from the CEO of H&M asking me to cease and desist from it in the future and I will always comply with their requests. This forum has become a hot button with many other H&M dealers and that's also why you won't see prices posted, advance info, etc., except in the broadest terms.

I can tell you this much; if there was something in the current T&C program that I had my eye on, I'd order it before July 1st!
    Duane Collie
    Straight answers from thirty-six years in the business.
    My Private Messages are Disabled - Please ask questions here in the forum.