Duane,

I have a question. I was taking a closer look at my new B&Y Monoco High Leg Lounger. and I was comparing the leather to the sample I had originally
the leather on the chair is less then 1/2 the thickness of the small sample swatch I have. it is also shiny and flat compared to the supple texture of the sample.
Also the hide is covered with black lines. these have no texture such as I would assume scratches on a hide would have, perhaps they don't have any texture, but the look is exactly like someone went crazy with a black magic marker. I keep telling myself these are interesting characteristics of the hide.

However the thickness thing bothers me a lot more. Have you noticed a difference between the sample thickiness and the very thin result on the furniture? I mean we are talking sample thickness perhaps 1/16th of an inch and hide on chair 1/32nd or something like that?

I know you think the B&Y workmanship is not up to snuff and you don't like the customer support, but have you also noticed a significant drop in hide quality and thickness?

Oh did anyone buy the chair you had on your truck?