Thread: Leather Trend?

Buffalobill Guest

Default Leather Trend?

Dr. have you ever heard of Leather Trend. I am looking at a sectional made by Leather Trend. Was wondering what your thoughts are. Looking for living room so lots of use going towards it. I understand the importance is the frame so was wondering if you have ever heard of this company.

Also it is listed for $1799 what would you say would be a good bargain for it. Just asking in general how much do you think they have marked it up or what the store purchased it for whole price.

And I am also interested in BY do you know what this sectional would retail for
    http://www.bradington-young.com/prod...0000&style=116

Would appreciate any advice, help, suggestions. THANKS!
    Last edited by Buffalobill; 05-08-2010 at 09:26 PM.

Default Re: Leather Trend?

I don't know Leather Trend but I can tell you that any Sectional selling for $ 1,800 in leather isn't going to be very good. You simply can't make that much furniture and sell at that price and use quality components. If you buy it, you'll find it looks and sits well for the first year and will most likely deteriorate from that point on...and at the 5-year mark it's pretty well shot. That's what you get in that price class.

BY sectionals tend to start about $ 1,000 higher than that Leather Trend unit, but they will last. PM me for a quote if you like.

Frames are important, but its the deck webbing/springs and cushion cores that deteriorate on inexpensive pieces.
    Duane Collie
    Straight answers from thirty-six years in the business.
    My Private Messages are Disabled - Please ask questions here in the forum.