I've been reading this forum for 3 weeks now, as I've been researching my new furniture purchase. I've learned a tremendous amount and really appreciate the education!!! I started out planning on getting a Flexsteel in fabric, but think that I'd like to go with a Hancock and Moore in leather. Are you familar with the H&M City Sofa? Do you think it would do well in leather? This would be the 9844 model from H&M. I sat in one that was in fabric and I liked the way it fit me... I also sat in the Kodiak in leather and liked it. They were in 2 different stores so I couldn't try them back to back. I just looked at the H&M website and saw that the Kodiak is taller, with a bit higher seat height. That might be better for my family. I'm only 5"4", while my husband is 6'3" and all of my children are b/t 5'7" and 6' tall. Do you think that the Kodiak would be better for us? I'd like to get some prices from you Duane regarding these sofas in leather, class 2... You spoke so highly of Columbia also.
Thanks so much!