Thread: Water damaged sale

karlos Guest

Default Water damaged sale

A store up here in seattle has 30% off flood sale on sherill , bradington and H@M recliners and sofas. The water stains are visible about 8 inches up furniture. is this a hidden mold timebomb to whoever buys>as there is no way to see inside.

Default Re: water damaged sale

Really? I've never seen a store try to do that. The furniture is ruined, they should have had insurance on it all and collected on it - then put it all in the dumpster. You should contact the Washington State Health Department and report them - they would be prevented by most state health agencies from selling that, and if not them, then contact the State Attorney's Generals office. Whats the store name? The manufacturers don't want that product sold as its going to fail quickly and then give their product a bad name as well as customer relation issues when warranty claims are denied. Shame on that store....that's bad news.
    Duane Collie
    Straight answers from thirty-six years in the business.
    My Private Messages are Disabled - Please ask questions here in the forum.

karlos Guest

Default Re: water damaged sale

The store is Leathers.. and the piece was a legacy wyoming water damaged sofa. this sale has been ongoing flood moving sale. ??? I looked the other day at the furniture, and you could see the leather had wrinkled up and faded where the water was. They had alot of pieces flooded as one ft of water flooded the store. I was surprised to still see it. I wonder how someone thinks this is ethical.

Default Re: Water damaged sale

Interesting....they're not showing up as an authorized H&M dealer. I wonder is they are a viable dealership?
    Duane Collie
    Straight answers from thirty-six years in the business.
    My Private Messages are Disabled - Please ask questions here in the forum.