Thread: Hancock and Moore Leather Drops (Discontinued)

Default Hancock and Moore Leather Drops (Discontinued)

H&M is cleaning house....look at all these leather drops! Came in today's mail. If you were considering one of these hides there may be some left - move quickly or re-select.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	001.jpg 
Views:	562 
Size:	190.7 KB 
ID:	1268  
    Duane Collie
    Straight answers from thirty-six years in the business.
    My Private Messages are Disabled - Please ask questions here in the forum.

dkzzzz Guest

Default Re: Hancock and Moore Leather Drops (Discontinued)

Hello Dr. Collie
    I am on a market for 4854 Still Sofa in Class 4/5 leather and having real trouble finding a decent color. I wonder if you could use your expertise to advise me on the leather selection.
    I was wondering what is the name of the leather H&M uses on their catalog covers? It is powder blue color and looks like something Class 4, but I could not, for the life of me, find anything similar online or at the local dealer (NYC).
    One more question: On the 4854 sofa ; would it be possible to add a nail-trim and how much, roughly, would it bump the price of the piece?

There is lots of movement in leather right now as you can see from the drop list. I have also added photos of all the new leathers that will be coming in from now until October (see photos elsewhere on the forum).

I don't know what 'catalog cover ' it is that you are looking to ID the color from. Are you saying the actual dealer binder? Or the front cover of the main catalog itself? Its better if you can show me a link of what you are referring to, then I can ID something.

Yes, you can add nail trim to almost any sofa - a few require frame modifications to accept it, but not many. It generally adds $ 200 to $ 250 per sofa depending on your dealers price structure.
    Duane Collie

dkzzzz Guest

Thank you for your reply.
    That powder blue, that I liked is on every cover of every section of the main catalog, but leather itself is not present among the leather samples. I was wondering if it even exists in reality.
    I really liked leather called " Plaza Terracotta Burnished", Gr.V on 4854-sofa with single row nail trim on the front of the sofa (going up the front of the arm-rests and tracing the bottom of the frame).
    I wonder if you don't mind advising me via private message on what something like that would cost me after all possible promotions?
    Thank you.
    D.K.

The Catalog is old, printed in 2006/07. There should be a new one end of this year. Any colors that are not in the current leather lineup...are gone.

PM Sent on pricing....
    Duane Collie