A few years back when I decided to go out and get new furniture and settled on Smith Brothers, I came across a tilt-back chair and ottoman that I just knew someday I had to have. Due to space constraints at my old house and budget I decided to go with the recliner version of this chair which is very comfortable but always in the back of my mind I have thought about getting the tilt-back and ottoman in leather. Fast forward to a few weeks ago, while driving by the local dealer I noticed Smith Brothers was having their summer sale and decided to stop to check out that tilt-back ottoman combination and see how much I could save.

Walking around the store I could not find it on their showroom floor but while searching for it and checking out leathers, the Boss of the house decides to take a rest on a chair she would never in a million years even look twice at especially considering it's fabric choices. When I call to her that I found a leather and let's go back to check on the other samples she just say's shes too comfy and wants to sit there, so back I go, twenty minutes later I come back around and find she is still in the chair and when asked if she's tired she responds "I just love this chair, I have never found a chair more comfortable". Her dream chair was found and it's a swivel/glider recliner model that is a bit on the smaller side which fits her well.

Right there I knew I would be waiting for my dream chair because she just found her dream chair, the only part we had an issue with is finding a fabric that fit our decor/current living room furniture. My suggestions of leather didn't go over to well since she rather have fabric even though I picked out an excellent leather that would fit perfectly. The original plan was for me to get my chair and give her the recliner but she said my recliner never fit her well, though it was comfortable but the new plan works for me since I still have a very nice recliner to use and she gets her chair.