Thread: Looking For . . .

Natira Guest

Question Looking For . . .

I've now spent my obligatory 20 hours searching the web for my "sofa desire." Now it's time to find a forum, and here I am. I'm looking for a sectional that would include a left arm recliner, a no arm recliner, a corner chair, and a right arm chair. Ultimately I'd love to have a rocking or gliding motion on the recliners, but I think that might be overreaching. I've been able to find some sectionals that include all of these pieces plus more, however, they are not selling pieces separately but only as a package.

Is anyone aware of a brand selling sectionals in pieces that might have these pieces? I can't afford "top-of-the-line," but I will spend more than "bargain-bottom-of-the-barrel" quality.

Any guidance you can provide would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Default Re: Looking For . . .

That's a tall order, you're up against some design constraints (and forget about the glider/rocker in a sectional, its not happening!). I've seen exactly one armless recliner in a center seat sofa, but they are motorized and quite expensive. 99% of what is on the market will have a recliner on each end and stationary everywhere else.
    Duane Collie
    Straight answers from thirty-six years in the business.
    My Private Messages are Disabled - Please ask questions here in the forum.