Thread: Updated HM Leather Descriptions

dustinh Guest

Default Updated HM Leather Descriptions

Duane,

Do you know if H&M will be providing an updated leather descriptions guide like the one you have as a sticky from last year? The descriptions and 4S's help narrow down the list, but there are about 8 leathers I have as a consideration that I've not seen a description on (mostly the new ones).

Also, any confirmation yet about the 5% off August promotion. Thanks

Default Re: Updated HM Leather Descriptions

I have them (the new leather descriptions). I will try to scan and post those here to the forum tomorrow.

I will be having a Summer Sale at 5% off the regular prices (Town and Country items excluded) during the month of August on all Hancock and Moore pieces. You can order this week if you like, or wait until I return from vacation on August 9th,
    Duane Collie
    Straight answers from thirty-six years in the business.
    My Private Messages are Disabled - Please ask questions here in the forum.

dustinh Guest

Thanks Duane. Sure to help us narrow down a list of leathers that's a little cumbersome at the moment.

I know we're going to order some swatches, so even though we know which two models we're getting, it may take a couple weeks to figure out leather and color. When does the promo period end...Aug 30?

Also, since we know we going to go this route, could you confirm that the 2052 (McIntire TB) can be ordered with a loose back cushion instead of the two tufts? And if there is any charge to do so?

Thanks again for the great service on our order.

Leather Descriptions all updated today! H&M has not sent all samples out to the dealers on the newer hides however (as of this writing). You may or may not see some of them at your local dealer.

On the # 2052 chair yes it can done as a solid back for a nominal charge.
    Duane Collie

dustinh Guest

Thanks for updating the descriptions, Duane. When you get back we'll have a narrowed down list of leathers to talk about and request samples of. When you order samples for customers, are they the little 3x4 ones, or the larger ones like you have in your store? Reason I ask is when we took our tour you setup for us, they gave us samples that were the size in your store.

Enjoy your cruise (and break from the world of leather furniture).

They should be dealer sized. Not always, but most the time.

Yes, looking forward to a week away! I wonder how many PM's and emails will be stacked up when I return? <G>
    Duane Collie