I'm planning to purchase a Journey sectional however I'm having problems deciding on the right leather. I would really like to go with a non protected leather in a dark rich brown color and is not a pull up as I'm concerned about the scratches that my weimarner may make. She rarely gets on my current leather sofa which is not protected however the surface scatches she creates with her claws can be completedly rub out for the most part. It sounds like Antelope is the best of both worlds as it looks like a non protected and is also soft however I really don't want to go up to a grade 4. Ideally, I would like to stay at grade 2 or 3. I' considering the columbia coffee however the pictures I've seen online appear to have a redish tone and I'm concerned it is going to look too cheap and not like the real leather look that I want.

So, my question is whether or not there any other options than going with Antelope saddle or nugget at a grade 4 if I want a rich brown that is soft and has some level of protection and will not scratch easily (e.g. non pull-up)? I like the coloring of the document tobbacco I have seen in person and I understand it doesn't scratch easily however it appears a little too processed for my taste.

Thanks for any advise Duane or anyone else can provide.