Thread: H&M Campaign Sectional

Kub4330 Guest

Default H&M Campaign Sectional

I am looking into buying the Campaign sectional, but have not had any luck in actually sitting in one. The closest that I have gotten is an Austin Sofa. Is the seating and spring construction or "base" the same or complimentary to the Campaign model. Will the seating be of comprable firmness? I know the design of the backs are differnet, but I and more concered with the seat cushion feel and firmness.

Also if I were to upgrade in down is the way to go Spring Down or memeory. I am concerned about longevity and resiliency of the seating. I do not want to have to continually "fluff" the cusions and really do not like the "puddled" look that I have seen on some furniture.

Thanks for your help!

Default Re: H&M Campaign Sectional

The H&M Campaign Sectional sits entirely different from the Austin series, sorry! You're going to get the same construction, but the angles, pitch and spring rates/density are all different. The Austin Series is a bustle Back series, and doesn't really cross over well to something like the Campaign. You could sit on a City or Member series sofa and get an item of the Campaign, but not the Austin.

H&M has a lifetime guarantee cushion core replacement policy to the original owner on all its pieces. Wear the core out, they'll send you a new one - no charge. That's a nice perk - because they're $$$ if you have to buy them. Stay with the standard cores, no need to upgrade. They will need the least amount of 'fuss' and generally are very comfortable.
    Duane Collie
    Straight answers from thirty-six years in the business.
    My Private Messages are Disabled - Please ask questions here in the forum.

Kub4330 Guest

Default Re: H&M Campaign Sectional

Thanks! Just as I suspected. I need to do some more looking