Thread: New here

widdlemethiswiddler Guest

Default New here

Hi everyone! I'm new here and wanted to say HELLO! My name is Tina and I LOVE LOVE LOVE furniture (wood furniture to be more precise). I'm a huge fan of well-made and hand-carved pieces as well. Nice to meet you! I work for an Amish furniture retailer and am brand new to the bizz

Default Re: New here

Welcome Tina. Nice Avatar! Get many dates?
    Duane Collie
    Straight answers from thirty-six years in the business.
    My Private Messages are Disabled - Please ask questions here in the forum.

BenjaminB Guest

Hi Tina,welcome! I am also new here and have had a fascination with furniture design and styling for a long time. Furniture is art and should be appreciated as such in my opinion. So many mind boggling choices and designs to choose from on the upholstered chairs that they are a must for anyone redecorating their living room landscape. You say you love wooden chairs, I was really thinking about writing about those in the future as the crafting on the legs has always been a vision to behold on many. Good luck with your go at the Amish Furniture Business,they make some well crafted understated furniture that's well worth the money!

Blake Guest

Hi everyone. I am new here too. I am looking forward to sharing ideas with everyone.

Blake