Thread: Decisions...decisions...want to buy before the Hancock and Moore sale ends

Montie Guest

Default Decisions...decisions...want to buy before the Hancock and Moore sale ends

Yikes....my wife and I want to order two chairs and get the 5% discount, but we are terrible at making decisions:

Leaning towards the West End chair, but also like the Rugby and Member chair

Like Tuscany Harness, but also Tuscany Saddle, Tiburon Butternut, Tiburon Cognac, Tiburon Butternut and Tiburon Chestnut (all Class 3)

What else do we need to decide? For instance, any thoughts on what nails go best with the dark brown leathers we like? Should we just get the standard nail?

We will probably get the standard cushion.

Are there any "fringe options" to consider?

When is the last day to order and get the discount?

Can we give you a credit card number to make the order? Do people normally call your store?

Default Re: Decisions...decisions...want to buy before the Hancock and Moore sale ends

Can't help much there...those are all good chairs but I do tend to like the form and style of the West End and Rugby over the older Member piece.

And the Tuscany and Tiburon leathers are very close to one another as well, in look, texture, feel and performance.

Wood color and nails is all you need to decide for standard options. If you don't choose a specific color, the standard wood finish will be Mahogany Distress and the nail: "A". As to cushions, I actually like the standard ones the best - just my preference. You can do lots of other things if you want - custom stitching, perforated leather, mix/match hides, custom embroidery - the list goes on and on. But you don't need to.

Last day of the sale period is Wed., Sept 7th. Yes, most folks put their orders on credit cards (no Am Ex) and its 20 % to order! Most folks call, some do it via email and through the PMs here on the forum.

Hope that helps!

Quote Originally Posted by Montie View Post
    Yikes....my wife and I want to order two chairs and get the 5% discount, but we are terrible at making decisions:

Leaning towards the West End chair, but also like the Rugby and Member chair

Like Tuscany Harness, but also Tuscany Saddle, Tiburon Butternut, Tiburon Cognac, Tiburon Butternut and Tiburon Chestnut (all Class 3)

What else do we need to decide? For instance, any thoughts on what nails go best with the dark brown leathers we like? Should we just get the standard nail?

We will probably get the standard cushion.

Are there any "fringe options" to consider?

When is the last day to order and get the discount?

Can we give you a credit card number to make the order? Do people normally call your store?
    Duane Collie
    Straight answers from thirty-six years in the business.
    My Private Messages are Disabled - Please ask questions here in the forum.