Thread: H&M Kodiak Sofa - Antelope Nugget

Default H&M Kodiak Sofa - Antelope Nugget

Here are a couple of shots of my Kodiak sofa. The antelope nugget is a deep, rich, dark brown with some beautiful variations throughout. I've had it about 6 months and it's just starting to get softer and softer. I can't say enough about the antelope leather, I would buy it again in a second over a lower graded leather.

I had originally ordered the firm Q21 cores because I was concerned about the look of the cushions sagging over time, but just this week I've ordered some standard cores to replace them. I'm finding the Q21's much too firm. It's my only (minor) complaint, and I'm assuming the standard cores will make this heavenly to sit in. Unless you have a very bad back or something, I don't think I'd recommend the Q21 cores.

Duane was, and is, an absolute pleasure to do business with. Through all of my questions, concerns, and decision making he was nothing but positive, helpful, and patient. It's rare these days and I can't say enough about his service.

Default Re: H&M Kodiak Sofa - Antelope Nugget

That's a great looking piece....and you got yours when Antelope was still a GR 3 (its not a GR 4 hide). Thanks for the compliment! I ordered your new cores for you and they're coming to you at no charge....both for the sofa and recliner. You'll get a few more 'puddles' in the leather with the standards but they'll definitely be softer. When you get the cores, they're going to look WAY too big, but you keep at it stuffing them in there and they will fit.....
    Duane Collie
    Straight answers from thirty-six years in the business.
    My Private Messages are Disabled - Please ask questions here in the forum.