Thread: TV Console - Standout Designs

Default TV Console - Standout Designs

Here are a couple of shots of my TV console.

It's made by Standout Designs in Pennslyvania from solid hardwood, no partical board or mdf any where. It was important for me to buy US and boy am I glad I did, this piece is awesome!

This is the N702 Plus model in expresso maple. It's got hidden wheels so even when loaded with all of my components it's a breeze to move. My center channel speaker fit in the middle like this piece was custom made for it. I also chose the smoked glass option for the glass on the doors, it helps to hide the components nicely.

I put my own hardware pull on the front drawer to match some other hardware I have in the house.

I also bought the optional fan units that fit right into the top back of the piece on each side. That have a temp sensor that turns the fans on when you hit 86 degrees and back off when it cools to 81. Whisper quiet, can't hear them at all.

Just like Duane, very helpful and friendly service - made in USA, and SOLID build. Highly recommend!

Default Re: TV Console - Standout Designs

It's very nice--far and away better than the p.o.s. I bought at Sam's Club!

Default Re: TV Console - Standout Designs

Thanks Dgw9, we're very happy with it. You can see better pics on their website, I guess mine came out kind of dark.