Thread: Thank you for a seamless buying experience

homestay Guest

Default Thank you for a seamless buying experience

My husband and I would like to thank Duane on this forum for a very streamlined, helpful and gracious buying experience. We were very satisfied by the quality of merchandise at the Keeping Room. Additionally, Duane was very knowledgeable and willing to share information, which is why we bought from him in the first place. For high-quality offerings that can be customized, in US-based leather furniture manufacture, H&M is unmatched. I would not hesitate to recommend the Keeping Room to my family and friends.

Best,

Fatima

Default Re: Thank you for a seamless buying experience

Thank you for the glowing review, Fatima! I'm glad you are enjoying your pieces and THANK YOU for trusting me with your order, I know its not the easiest thing to do to make a purchase from a distance. Enjoy your new pieces and don't forget to keep the leather clean!

We just threw out a 13-year-old $ 5,000 Leathercraft Chesterfield sofa in the dumpster today - customer never cleaned it and all the leather cracked and split. She replaced it with a new H&M and I made sure she went home with some cleaner and conditioner - that Leathercraft should have gone 50 years with just a little maintenance. (Her selling dealer never told her it needed to be wiped down).
    Duane Collie
    Straight answers from thirty-six years in the business.
    My Private Messages are Disabled - Please ask questions here in the forum.

homestay Guest

Not at all, Duane! We never considered going to another dealer. In fact, there is one not 2 miles down the road from us, very nice older gentleman, and very helpful too, but I would buy Theodore Alexander console tables from him, not H&M. (Not that I like TA in particular...)

I believe very much in buying from (or selling to, for that matter), the experts in whatever it is, no matter what else it is they have to offer, if someone is passionate about something, they usually know a whole lot about it, and that's what I - and I'm sure anyone else - wants.

We're very excited about the sectional... can hardly wait. You are right about that leather conditioning, I forgot to pick up the cleaner when we were there, maybe next time. Can you give me a call just before that teton is going to arrive, my husband says he may drive down just to get a peek, esp if the youngling insists on museums again.

I did want to find out from you if I could order a couple of throw pillows for the sectional, or if that can wait till later? Can you pls email me a cost? Thanks Duane!
    Last edited by homestay; 03-26-2012 at 08:25 PM. Reason: spelling

PM coming on the pillows....

Cleaner/conditioner will come with your final receipt!
    Duane Collie
    Straight answers from thirty-six years in the business.
    My Private Messages are Disabled - Please ask questions here in the forum.