Thread: Best of the Best

edgewood96 Guest

Default Best of the Best

I received my H&M order yesterday and all 7 pieces are gorgeous. You sure can tell a well made product. I cannot say enough about H&M's quality. What exactly can I say about Duane and The Keeping Room that hasn’t already been said? Duane gets more than 5 stars. He goes above and beyond in customer service. I placed my order on 11/28 but decided 2 or 3 weeks later to order and Executive chair. Duane immediately added the Executive chair to my previous order, even though the order had already been placed with H&M. Any questions or concerns I had about the furniture Duane promptly answered. I could not ask for better customer service.

It took 17 days for Sun Delivery to deliver the furniture from the day that Duane called to tell me that Sun had taken possession of the furniture. The furniture was wrapped nicely with quilts & plastic. The delivery men were very nice & well mannered. I can give Sun Delivery five stars for this delivery. The young men got a nice tip for being so courteous to me and extra careful with sitting up the furniture.

I would highly recommend that anyone who desires to order H&M furniture to definitely place their order with Duane & The Keeping Room. I am speaking from experience in ordering H&M furniture online. I had ordered some H&M furniture in 2007 from another online furniture store. I did not receive good customer service. There were many problems from the time I placed the order till the day I received the order, which was ten months after ordering. That’s right.....10 months. I was told there was a leather delay for 2 months, then it became another 2 months & finally the furniture was delivered 7 months after placing the order but the delivery did not go smoothly. The entire chair back was cut from the top of the chair to the bottom of the chair all the way through the foam. I was not a happy camper but I kept my cool, even though I was sick on the inside. I was told by the furniture dealer to keep the damaged furniture and someone would be there to repair it. Needless to say, the furniture had to be returned for repair which took another 6 weeks for the delivery truck to come back and pick up the furniture. What a nightmare that online purchase became. So, buyers beware there are furniture dealers out there that does not practice good customer service. We know not all orders & deliveries will be perfect but by ordering from Duane I can assure you that you will have help should a problem arise.

Default Re: Best of the Best

You have me blushing! Thank you for the wonderful review. And for you trusting your order to me.

I know everyone has a choice from whom they can buy from, so the only difference (assuming pricing is similar) is Knowledge and Service. I try hard to offer a superior level of both in all the items I sell. And I only carry products I would own myself.
    Duane Collie
    Straight answers from thirty-six years in the business.
    My Private Messages are Disabled - Please ask questions here in the forum.