Thread: H & M 4657 Simone sofa

Riddle Guest

Question H & M 4657 Simone sofa

My, oh my! For the October Market, H&M certainly went the route of the fashion runway and grabs you by the eyeballs and gives ‘em a good shake! Yikes!

The photo of the screaming sunflower yellow leather 4657 Simone sofa at the October Market was actually useful. I’ve liked the shape of that sofa for a long time, but I’ve had trouble visualizing it in something other than the ivory monochrome leather and wood as shown on the H&M site. I don’t want a yellow sofa, much less a yellow leather sofa, but it helped me get beyond all of the ivory.

Like the 4657, my current sofa is 23” deep. 20” deep is probably ideal for me, but I suspect that a 3” change isn't possible without customizing the frame. What would be feasible for that particular sofa?

Thanks!

Default Re: H & M 4657 Simone sofa

Yes, they did (bold colors and patterns). As far as Market is concerned, the Brown Leather Sofa is dead...dead....dead. But thats still the top category in sales and will continue to be. Market is all about showing 'what can be' not 'what sells'.

A 3" Depth increase should be do-able on that # 4657, but its going to cost you some money! I'm guessing $ 500 to $ 1,000 but I'd have to quote it.
    Duane Collie
    Straight answers from thirty-six years in the business.
    My Private Messages are Disabled - Please ask questions here in the forum.

Riddle Guest

That's cool. Also, thank you for the price quote via PM. When messaging is working again, I'll contact you about selecting leather and such.

I can't get to my PM's with any reliability right now, sorry. Have to figure out what's wrong. Until then, email is better!

dcollie@keepingroom.com
    Duane Collie
    Straight answers from thirty-six years in the business.
    My Private Messages are Disabled - Please ask questions here in the forum.