Yes, the Journey lounger is a top-of-the-line comfort piece, though I think the Miller can usually hold its own with it and my personal favorite, the Sadler has to be included in that group, Tammy. The Rugby is a more compact recliner than the others, for sure. They don't build the Journey as a tilt-back, sorry! There were a couple new tilt backs rolled out last month, the Kendall and the Allison, which you can see here:

http://www.myfurnitureforum.com/show...COCK-amp-MOORE

The 1948 Princeton I've never seen in person. Looking at the specs, its deep-seated, but someone shorter than average in back height.
The 1943 Bradley is always a good sitter, I like all the pieces in this series (the Tilt Back Chair is good, too)
The 8140 NB is basically a shortened loveseat, and its a good piece as well.
They're not going to make you a customer Journey Tilt Back at anything approaching a sane price <g>

I have to say I'm not crazy about the LR2 plan. It looks like a near-sectional with a couple pieces missing. I think a sectional would give you a much more cleaner, put -together look in the room. I see what you're trying to do though, and thats get a stand along recliner in the room to watch TV in and still have a sofa/loveseat. I'm going to stay with the sectional recommendation and a nice big comfy ottoman, or a motion piece in the far left sectional seating spot.

Document feels nice, but I have to say its my second least favorite leather in the H&M lineup. (Challenger is the worst!) While Document is an important leather for H&M, its heavily processed (like Cheez Whiz in a jar) and I've seen a few instances where pigment has come off the hide in small spots. There are better leathers in the line.

Yes, bustle back cushions are EASY to replace the cores. Zip 'em in, Zip 'em out. Piece of cake.

Glad to help!