Thread: Where to Buy Quality Leather Sofas

Rico Laguna Guest

Default Where to Buy Quality Leather Sofas

Im in the market for a new leather sofa and we are looking for a distressed leather sofa that is made well and has that retro cigar chair look...but in a love seat or even small sectional. We have very limited space and can only go either a total of 100 inches (Length + depth) with 2 love seats set up in an L design OR go with a sectional with the same maximum lengths

We live in Northern NJ (near NYC) and have been to Raymour & Flannigan, Macy's, Pottery Barn, Ashley, Bob's but havent found the right piece yet.

We just recently went to Bloomingdales and found something that could work but Im wondering how the quality of their leather sofas compare to really well made sofas out there?

And to boot, the Bloomingdales small sectional sofa was $7000 and change, which I thought was way overpriced in comparison to some of the other peices we have been looking at in other stores.

Can someone help us out here....Im really not sure where and what I should be looking at to indicate good quality

thanks

Rico Laguna Guest

Default Re: Does BLOOMINGDALES carry quality leather sofas?....If NOT, can you recommend?

Just to give you an idea of what I am kinda looking for is something along these lines in either 2 love seats or a sectional with a similar look. It doesnt have to be exact but I kinda like the design, I could even go with the rolled the arms but I definitely like this distressed, soft, buttery and beaten leather look....it looks classy and really comfortable

Like I said above, Im in NJ, but If I could get something like this and the price is fair, I'd be willing to even order it online