Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Journey Sectional dimensions

Us+2 ferts&theDog Guest

Question Journey Sectional dimensions

Oh Dua-a-a-a-ane, I can't seem to find the dimensional information I'm looking for on the 1723RAQ/1724LAQ Journey Sectional. While H&M lists width and depth (for the 1723 only), I'm looking for wall space info. Help!

Thanks!
    Tammy

Default Re: Journey Sectional dimensions

Sectional0001.pdf

And you won't be able to find it, Tammy! H&M only puts that in the Dealer Master Catalogs. However, I have a scanner, so here's the page out of the book with all the specs, saved in .pdf format for easy viewing.
    Duane Collie
    Straight answers from thirty-six years in the business.
    My Private Messages are Disabled - Please ask questions here in the forum.

Us+2 ferts&theDog Guest

And, again, I thank you, Duane. Wall space dimensions for the 1724 too, please.

Your pain in the tuchus,
    Tammy

Hey Tammy,

Its all on the .pdf...

On a sofa segment to the corner: 125"
    On a loveseat segment to the corner: 102"

Glad to help!
    Duane Collie

Us+2 ferts&theDog Guest

Doh! <head slap> I am such a dolt!!! You're right (as a man, I 'spect you don't hear that as often from us women folk as you should, at least as my DH tells it <chuckle, chuckle>)

Thanks again (and again, and again, and again...),
    Tammy

Us+2 ferts&theDog Guest

Hey Duane,

Long time and not a peep out of me!

Regarding our Journey 1724LAQ/1723RAQ sectional currently on order, DH and I have been discussing rubber foot cups for our hardwood floors. How many feet does this sectional have? It looks like 4 bun feet along the front, but we can't tell how many are along the back.

Any ideas on the dimension of the base of those feet? And the feet on the 072 Campaign Ottoman? DH thinks we should put cups on those feet too since we have a habit of resting our feet on the close edge and he thinks we'll scoot the ottoman away from the sofa when we do that.

We're looking forward to hearing that our order is complete and ready to ship, although we still have to get the old furniture over to DS's before the much anticipated H&M pieces are delivered.

I plan to start the hunt for foot cups tomorrow...but if you have a source you'd care to share, please do. Since the use of foot cups (to prevent sliding) will change the height (minor), we assume we'll need to do something under the feet all the way around to keep it level else the sofa will rock/just won't set right/put stress on the alligator clips, yes?

I did find these online - http://www.farmandfleet.com/catalog/...25&opid=118512

TIA,
    Tammy

Us+2 ferts&theDog Guest

Well, looky there! I'm a "senior member" now I guess that means I ask too many questions

Tammy

Us+2 ferts&theDog Guest

Duane,

With the computer-related struggles you experienced over the past weekend, I thought I'd give this inquiry a nudge. I'm planning to have the foot cups on hand when the pieces are delivered so the only thing DH will have to mess with is the hardware cloth installation over the dust covers.

BTW, I also found these foot cups that actually may work better (at least on the bun feet)...

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...=ATVPDKIKX0DER

Tammy

Hey Tammy,

I've not seen those before, they look pretty slick. The bun foot on your sofa is closer to 4" across, and those are 3 1/4" wide, so they may be bit too small.

Additionally, there should be a floor leveler adjuster on the front bun feet made of hard plastic when you get your H&M sofa. What I would try first is to get a little bit of latex rug grip, and simply place a piece cut to fit (about the size of a Half Dollar Coin) under the adjuster, and tag it on with a little hot glue to keep it on the adjustor . I'm willing to bet that will lock the sofa hard to a wooden floor and keep it from moving on it and you'll not see it. If you get those foot cups, you'll have to remove the plastic adjuster drill holes in the feet.
    Duane Collie

Us+2 ferts&theDog Guest

OK, we'll hold off on making any purchases until after the pieces arrive and DH can do a looky-loo. I didn't know about the leveler adjusters...are they on the rear legs, too?