Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Requesting a Price Quote

Default Re: Requesting a Price Quote

Honestly, if it were me I would find out how much I would loose by canceling the order and determine by that if it was worth it or not. You don't say how much money you have already given them, or what the number includes. Does the 22000 also include other pieces like the Century piece? You need to go back to the contract you signed and really READ it. It sounds like you got taken pretty good, but buyers remorse won't get you out of a contract. So read your contract, find out where you stand and decide if you want to do what it takes to get out of it. Personally, it you decide it is worth it, I would just tell them your circumstances have changed and you can no longer take delivery. You are going to loose money. I would try not start a fight with them personally, because you did have a contract of some kind and finding out you didn't get a good deal doesn't change that. The sooner you get out the better, and once you take delivery there is really nothing you can do. I doubt they have much incentive to give you a bigger discount now. Once they realize you are willing to take a financial loss to get out of it, they might just to get rid of the pieces, but be ready that they will probably try to make you take delivery.

...discussed on the phone.....

Every store has to set their own prices, if you already made a contract and the pieces have arrived, you just live and learn, and move on. We've all been there at one time or another. You can do some reviews on your dealer if you feel you were taken advantage of, those reviews stay around a very long time. At the end of the day, you still have some very nice Hancock and Moore to enjoy.
    Duane Collie
    Straight answers from thirty-six years in the business.
    My Private Messages are Disabled - Please ask questions here in the forum.

Hi Duane, I tried to PM you today for a price quote on an H&M dining chair, but the system gave me an error, "drcollie has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her."**

It's a bit odd because I was able to PM you before, but today I had to re-register myself as it said my email address didn't exist in the system, and I chose to use the same username and email address as before.

My PM's are turned off as they were overwhelming and people were not using the forum to ask questions. . You can call the store at 703-360-6399 or put in for a quote here. Or email to keepingrooom@gmail.com.

Thanks
    Duane
    Duane Collie
    Straight answers from thirty-six years in the business.
    My Private Messages are Disabled - Please ask questions here in the forum.

Got it. I haven't been to the forum for a few years and didn't know the change until now.