Thread: H & M Recliner

NeedaRecliner Guest

Default H & M Recliner

Hello. I've danced around for far too long and I'm just ready to pull the trigger now and get a new recliner ordered.

I want a leather recliner than looks like it could go in a ranch or Lodge (masculine).

I've looked (and looked) and I like the way this one looks:

7081 Monterey Lounger

Could you tell me some of the leathers (I want dark or chocolate leather, something in a brown or maybe blackish) that you like and are not the cheapies. I am drawn to the 5's (isn't that the most expensive level), but I'm hopeful I could find something in a 3 or 4 that works for me.

This will not be going in the average home, it's not your Mother's recliner. '

Can you give me prices on this piece in 3, 4, 5? Or any special. I know you guys are busy in the store and I can't get a break from the cell ringing for me all day either.

Thank you so much.

Default Re: H & M Recliner

The # 7081 Monterey is a big recliner, and one you can buy as a manual or power recline unit. Most the "5" grade leathers are highly decorative, I would think that you can easily find a suitable and classy leather in GR2/3/4.

Leathers I would personally like on that in a dark brown? Antelope Nugget (GR4) perhaps my top pick. Continental Sable (GR5) if you want to go all the way...other contenders would be Garfield Mocha (GR3), Weston Mocha (GR3).

I have a 5% off sale running until March 8th on H&M. Next promo period after that will probably be August. Pricing is not posted on the public forum, but a range would be $ 2,500 - $ 3,500 in those hides. PM (Private Message) me with your address if you would like an exact quote + shipping.
    Duane Collie
    Straight answers from thirty-six years in the business.
    My Private Messages are Disabled - Please ask questions here in the forum.

karlos Guest

Default Re: H & M Recliner

Look at the rodeo lounger with the electric tilt, it will look like a million bucks in a ski lodge house. I am getting real close on that one for my chalet...