A couple of years ago I was looking at getting a H&M sofa (4196 Tower) in 5344 Quintessence Mink and 5273 Nubuk cafe. I ended up not getting the sofa because the 'Large Retailer' that I worked with didn't deal with me honestly.

I'm considering getting a leather sofa again, but I am concerned with the durability of those two leathers (ok, so a nubuk shouldn't be used in a family room with an 8-year old boy -- I know...)

Does H&M have another 'chocolate' leather with a similar color to those that has a good hand? I really liked that QM, but can it handle the rigors of the next ten years of a boy in the house? A whole glass of chocolate milk was spilled on the arm of the one I'm sitting on now just two weeks ago and I don't know how an aniline dyed leather would have handled that.

I'm also looking at the Robinson & Robinson Leathertrend brand that I found on a walk-in of a little hole-in-the wall leather store. I can't find much about them. According to the sales guy, the sofa that I like from them has cushions with spring inserts which I've found is really hard to find, but I'm used to the feel and I don't want to go back. However, just spring cushions does not a good sofa make.

Thanks!