Hello! I am in the market for some leather sofas for our family room. We had been looking at some Natuzzi pieces but, after some research, have abandoned that idea. I like the look of the BY Dietrich but cant seem to find it locally to sit in. I live in Michigan. Any comments on the feel and look of this sofa? We are replacing some Jaymar furniture that has some fabric issues after 10 years of use. Frame and cushions still in good shape. Don't want to spend too much as this is the room that our kids (10, 9 & 5) live in, but want quality that will last for a reasonable amount of time. I have Pearson and Jessica Charles in my living room. Obviously, that was more expensive, but I appreciate the quality of those items. Also, in terms of the leather, is finished leather the way to go with kids? H&M is prob out of the price range for this project. Other than BY, is there another company that we should consider for leather seating? We like the plushness of the Natuzzi pieces. Is there a model in the BY line that might have a similar feeling? Thanks in advance for your time!