I think I know the answer after reading threads here and on Gardenweb. (Duane, so happy you started this separate forum).

After 5 years of construction on our house (DH is doing it all himself), we are finally in the decorating stage. I'm trying to educate myself here. I do want one really comfy chair that is all my own. While looking for a bed in a local furniture shop I saw a leather recliner that was so comfortable for my short stature and slimmer than most recliners. It has nail heads and I love the design of it. The sales person told me it was a Hooker and she could give me a price of $1100 out the door, no tax, free delivery. When I looked the chair up on Hooker's site, it is actually a B-Y Seven Seas line (whatever that is). Here is link:
http://www.sevenseasseating.com/styl...&pid=216000000

Of course, I wasn't going to just buy it. The only line of leather I really trust is H&M but they are so expensive, esp. when we have a full house to furnish. This post is just to get confirmation that I should pass on this chair. While it looked great and worked well, who knows how the one I receive will be.

Duane, can I get a H&M recliner for under $1200 including tax & shipping? I looked on their website and like these models: although I would really want to actually sit in them to see how they feel: Luxe, Journey, Ritz, Springfield.