We will be moving to a retirement community in about a year and are looking to replace our older furniture. After much research (and lots of help from this forum!), we've settled on Hancock and Moore, because we want to make an investment in high quality, American made, long lasting, and classic pieces. We are in market for two sofas, for two different rooms.

I'm attempting to settle on a sofa for our den. We will not be using this sofa in a typical fashion (meaning, to sit with feet on the floor). We're looking for a sofa where I can sit at one end, prop up against the armrest, and stretch my legs out along the sofa. And, my husband wants to sit at the other end and do the same thing. We've used our current den sofa for more than 20 years - with each of us on one end, legs pointed toward each other.

Our new home is only one bedroom, so this sofa may occasionally be used as a place to sleep. I'd like sofa where back cushions could be removed, providing a good depth to make a decent sleeping surface.

We like transitional styling. Here are the Hancock and Moore sofas which fit our style: Lena, Metro, Restoration, Lennon, Campaign, Jordon, Studio. We'd like this sofa in upholstery, not leather.

Does anyone have suggestions about which H&M sofa might be best for these applications/uses? Any advice is appreciated!