Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: H&M Tavern Sofa

organic_smallhome Guest

Default Re: H&M Tavern Sofa

Quote Originally Posted by Rachelle View Post
    The rest of the furniture looks terrible compared with this! Why not spend some money on a new coffee table them?
    Seriously?

hulkology Guest

Where are the pictures??I am not able to see any pictures

Rafree1 Guest

We didn't end up going with this one as it was too long for our space but, I still enjoy seeing yours.

Quote Originally Posted by Rafree1 View Post
    We didn't end up going with this one as it was too long for our space but, I still enjoy seeing yours.
    That's too bad. I'm wondering if anybody has bought this sofa and can post their pictures. I still get compliments when somebody sees it for the first time.

Rafree1 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Timber View Post
    That's too bad. I'm wondering if anybody has bought this sofa and can post their pictures. I still get compliments when somebody sees it for the first time.
    I still enjoy having this thread bumped. That is one gorgeous sofa. We spent about the first month trying to figure a way for it to fit and that space not look bunched up. Then we went to our second choice which was the West End, still too long. It's not that big of a space! I knew long term I would regret going ahead with that especially after we downsize as we are going to do in the next few years. It is one gorgeous sofa. The leather you picked is perfect for it imho. Maybe, when we redo the basement and put in an apartment for guests down there. lol...if I can talk hubby into TWO H and M sofas. I did order the Bradley which will fit our space right now. The Tavern though has a look that I find unequaled for sofas of this style anywhere else.