Thread: Worth the Wait

tldean Guest

Wink Worth the Wait

This morning we received our BY sofa and recliner via Sun Delivery. We could not have asked for more courteous, efficient service.

Our first experience in purchasing furniture long distance via The Keeping Room has been a very pleasant one. Duane provided something that has become increasingly rare in our society...honest, efficient, personable customer care. For anyone who may be a little wary of making a furniture purchase long distance, I cannot say enough good things about Duane or Sun Delivery.

For what it is worth, we actually saved money by purchasing through Duane and having the furniture shipped to our home. This is due largely to Duane honoring special pricing that not all dealers chose to honor. It says a lot about one's integrity when one does all that is possible to respect the customer and manage one's business so that inflated pricing is not necessary in order to be profitable.

mfabian Guest

Default Re: Worth the Wait

We received our BY sectional yesterday afternoon and totally agree about the courteous, efficient service provided by Sun Delivery.

The Keeping Room has great pricing and superior customer service and we look forward to making additional purchases in the future.

AZJoe Guest

CONGRATS to both of you! How about some pics?

I am happy to hear that Sun Delivery did such a good job, as I just got word my sectional has shipped, and they will be handling it.

mfabian Guest

Thanks, will do pics but we arent done yet - wasnt sure whether we would be adding a coffee table or bench but looking at the H&M benches.