Thread: More economical alternative to the Harper H&M sofa?

stljam Guest

Default More economical alternative to the Harper H&M sofa?

I was wondering if someone might have an idea of a more economical version of the H&M Harper sofa. I love the look and especially the comfort of the tufted leather on this sofa and want to put one in our seldomly used bonus room. I presume the tufted leather is partly why this sofa feels so much firmer, something I would enjoy as a contrast to our H&M City Sofa and loveseat. I'd get the harper but i have trouble justifying the cost of this sofa even in class 2 leather for a sofa that gets very little use.

We found the washington sofa by randall allan (sure lower quality but seems to be about 1/2 the price) but the bottom seat is not tufted and i presume the bottom tufting gives the firmness. I wonder if my assumptions are even remotely true.

Thanks for any helpful thoughts and suggestions.

Default Re: More economical alternative to the Harper H&M sofa?

No one button tufts like H&M. Seriously! They do things differently on their tufted pieces from other makers and have unique sit as a result. The Harper series is a new model...

Randall Allen is owned by Hancock and Moore, but is 100 % made in China and will not carry their nameplate. I do not sell Chinese furniture for a number of reasons, half of which are political, so i do not carry the line. Randall Allen is NOT a clone of Hancock and Moore, however.
    Duane Collie
    Straight answers from thirty-six years in the business.
    My Private Messages are Disabled - Please ask questions here in the forum.