Hi everyone I used to be at the Garden Web but now I've found my way over here. A little about myself: I live with 2 cats of Siamese type, love to ride and fix my mountain bike and I work full time and attend online school part time. I also do photography so I am able to use my art to fill my walls.

I studied interior design on my own by reading books and asking questions and was able to design my own kitchen and bathroom. I just bought a Royal Pedic mattress from Duane and was able to find a platform frame just yesterday for it. I decided to replace some of my thrift store pieces several years ago with so I have a few pieces from Lee, Harden and Drexel Heritage.
My big dilemna is that I like light colored furniture and it is very hard to find unless I find a manufacturer who offers a wide array of finishes so consequently I have spent a lot of time looking on the internet for pieces of furniture. I am getting ready to do a bedroom redo with the anticipation of this mattress delivery. I hope to learn lots here about furniture and construction and design.

Julie