Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Its handmade!

levitt11 Guest

Default Re: Its handmade!

Well, I always have cash on hand, so that will not be a problem; and I have taken note of how to grease the wheels with the delivery people to make things go smoother for the delivery process as well; as though we have not done this previously with other things done at our home. Being home all day won't be an issue, my FIL keeps me at home as a care giver until husband gets home from work, for some relief.

So what about moving the old pieces out <lol>, yea or nay?

We want to have the carpets cleaned, and figured this way it would give them plenty of chance to dry, really dry - before the furniture arrives.

AZJoe Guest

Quote Originally Posted by levitt11 View Post
    Well, I always have cash on hand, so that will not be a problem; and I have taken note of how to grease the wheels with the delivery people to make things go smoother for the delivery process as well; as though we have not done this previously with other things done at our home. Being home all day won't be an issue, my FIL keeps me at home as a care giver until husband gets home from work, for some relief.

So what about moving the old pieces out <lol>, yea or nay?

We want to have the carpets cleaned, and figured this way it would give them plenty of chance to dry, really dry - before the furniture arrives.
    Definitely move them out. I moved mine out the same day, just a few hours prior but didn't have any caprets to clean or anything.

kfitz Guest

Hi Fearless Leader,
    Speaking of buying long distance, I am ready to purchase 2 September sofas, the chair an ottoman. I am sure I can only afford the Document leather, which I am assuming is pretty durable, as I have kids and dogs. Can you please quote me a price for these items, and include shipping to the Chicago area. Thanks, KFitz

levitt11 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by AZJoe View Post
    Definitely move them out. I moved mine out the same day, just a few hours prior but didn't have any caprets to clean or anything.
    One piece is already gone, and we are in the middle of remodeling right now - we do know for fact the painter will not be here until after the furniture arrives
    But he has assured us beyond words, that everything will be carefully covered in new plastic and not one tiny spec of paint will get on the new furniture.
    It's a race against time right now <lol>.