Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Looking for narrowish reclining loveseat

Default Re: Looking for narrowish reclining loveseat

Thanks for the quick reply. I truly wish we could visit your store, the decision would be so much easier but we live on the opposite side of the country. I think we want protected leather and glancing at the website the Aspen series appears to have the color range we prefer. We want a slight to medium mottling, don't mind some marking but not looking for the pebble appearance. Are samples still available from H&M, and can we order them ourselves or do we need to go through a dealer? Can you give me a quick lesson why you recommended those leather lines?

I think the only H&N sofa on display at the nearest dealer is an Austin, guess we make that 2 hour round trip again (sigh).

Default Re: Looking for narrowish reclining loveseat

I'll tell you a little secret - I have more customers in California than here in Virginia where my store is located....

Samples are ordered via the dealer. You can contact H&M and get them yourself, but its more cumbersome and won't get there as quickly as the dealers have a direct email connection to the H&M Swatch Department.

Leather choices are just preferences that I choose based on handling thousands of pieces of leather a year. I select on hand, drape, softness, suppleness, not so much on color (which is what most people buy on), texture and grain patterns. Some leathers I don't care for as they are too processed-looking (Document) or too hard shell (Williamsburg) or too crackly-stiff (Glazed).
    Duane Collie
    Straight answers from thirty-six years in the business.
    My Private Messages are Disabled - Please ask questions here in the forum.