Thread: H & M # 9503 Kodiak in Town and Country Married Cover Document Saddle

Default H & M # 9503 Kodiak in Town and Country Married Cover Document Saddle

A lot of folks say "I can't afford Hancock & Moore and bought a La-Z-Boy Sofa for $ 2,999 on sale instead". Well, for the price of that La-Z-Boy sofa made in China of pressboard and plywood, you could have had this.

The Kodiak is one of the top three sofas I recommend for comfort, most everyone likes the way this sits - men and women alike. In the Town and Country program you have a precut and sewn leather, and for the Kodiak its Document Saddle which is shown here. This is all USA made of solid hardwoods and with a correct 8-way hand-tied spring deck. (Document is a leather from a tannery in China, however).

Looks pretty good, eh? Sits even better - and its a sofa that will surpass that La-Z-Boy in usable lifespan by many years.

One of the very best values in all of the Hancock and Moore lineup.

Name:  Kod2.jpg
Views: 2926
Size:  147.9 KB
    Name:  Kod5.jpg
Views: 2827
Size:  106.7 KB
    Name:  Kod1.jpg
Views: 2813
Size:  163.2 KB
    Name:  Kod3.jpg
Views: 2752
Size:  111.0 KB
    Name:  Kod4.jpg
Views: 2610
Size:  122.7 KB
    Last edited by drcollie; 07-27-2011 at 10:18 PM.
    Duane Collie
    Straight answers from thirty-six years in the business.
    My Private Messages are Disabled - Please ask questions here in the forum.

hglaber Guest

Default Re: H & M # 9503 Kodiak in Town and Country Married Cover Document Saddle

Looks pretty good in that color, especially at that price point.

This is kinda off-topic, but have you ever played with the video capabilities of your D7000? I saw some vids someone made at the last Market on YouTube. At first I thought "How boring - what's the point of making a movie of stationery furniture?" But of course I still watched them, and was surprised how interesting they were. They seem to better convey scale, and seeing the light and shadow play across the pieces really brought them alive. You should give it a try sometime. I pulled out the manual for my (much less capable) Canon SD4500 and tried to make a few vids. It's pretty easy, at least on my Canon and Macbook. Not Sundance material or anything, but decently watchable. I'd love to see some video walk-arounds of some of these things as they come through.

Default Re: H & M # 9503 Kodiak in Town and Country Married Cover Document Saddle

Actually I use a Nikon D40 to take all the shots you see here, my D7000 stays home all nicely bundled up! I have only used it for one or two videos so far. I will have to try that, see if I can figure out how to put the YouTube vids here on the forum.
    Duane Collie
    Straight answers from thirty-six years in the business.
    My Private Messages are Disabled - Please ask questions here in the forum.

AZJoe Guest

Just upload to Youtube, and link here!