Thread: New set of H&M furniture soon

pod13 Guest

Smile New set of H&M furniture soon

I decided to stop lurking and introduce myself. I need new furniture. My search started at the same places my family and friends shopped, but I quickly realized I had no idea what the factors were that determined value or quality at these places. I needed to do more research. That process landed me here to this forum. As luck would have it, I live pretty close to the keeping room showroom so I stopped in to check it out. Its very cool.

A couple of weeks ago I stopped in and placed an order for some H&M pieces: a McNary sofa, Tufted Ottoman and a Rugby Lounger recliner that was in the showroom. Of course, I am *really* looking forward delivery day. I haven't yet seen a McNary in person so I took a bit of a leap of faith, but the reviews I've seen were positive.

Shopping at the keeping room was unlike shopping in any other furniture store I had ever been. Duane knows furniture. More than that he has a good eye for color, pattern and design overall. His suggestions were extremely helpful in narrowing down the endless choices and customization options offered by Hancock and Moore. In the end the pieces will be uniquely mine but Duane's expert guidance was invaluable. If you get the chance, stop by the keeping room. Highly Recommended.

p.s. Duane I got your VM about the delay on Plaza Honey. I too think its going to be worth the wait. In fact, I'm afraid now that I will like it so much that I'll wish I got the whole sofa done in it.

Default Re: New set of H&M furniture soon

Thanks for the accolades, David! Your business is most appreciated and its my pleasure to assist in selections. If you want to do the whole sofai in Plaza Honey just lrt me know and we will change it up. It would be spectacular in that leather the way its configured with he custom stitch and gimp.
    Duane Collie
    Straight answers from thirty-six years in the business.
    My Private Messages are Disabled - Please ask questions here in the forum.

pod13 Guest

The more I think about it, the more I like the idea. Lets change the sofa leather to Plaza Honey. Send me a PM with the price.

Hi David,

I am actually out of the store until Aug 6th and have no paperwork access to my files. I do need to call H&M and change the cover ASAP so if you can PM me your Order Number then I can use that to call H&M with the change.

Thanks!
    Duane Collie
    Straight answers from thirty-six years in the business.
    My Private Messages are Disabled - Please ask questions here in the forum.

pod13 Guest

I'm glad to hear you aren't taking all of your files with you to the beach! Hopefully, you are finding plenty of time to just relax. I sent you a PM in case H&M can accommodate my last minute change of heart.