Thread: Any Thoughts on Carmen Sofa?

bev5887 Guest

Default Any Thoughts on Carmen Sofa?

I am looking to replace a sectional with 2 sofas in our Great Room. Since the sofas will float in the room, the back is important. I like both the Sundance and Carmen, but have only found Austin and City locally to sit in. The City was ok, and liked the feel of the Austin but not the look.

How does Carmen or Sundance compare to City or Austin? Are there any other sofas with a finished back to consider?

I did bring home some leather samples to get an idea of color, and like Tiburon Stone or Basil and Document Bark. Any suggestions for a leather with a protective finish?

Thanks -

Monique Guest

Default Re: Any Thoughts on Carmen Sofa?

There is an updated version of the Austin which esthetically looks much better but don't think it has any back interest.

We recently bought a sofa and chair in Antelope Chino. It is a protected leather but Grade 4. In the grand scheme of things, it was not so much more when you think how long we'll have the furniture. The leather is rich looking, just gorgeous. We baby sit our grandson a few days a week and let me tell you, this leather holds up.